- 1 pound smoked kielbasa (sliced in 1/2-inch rounds or diced)
- 1 pound clams
- 6 scallops
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tsp. Louisiana Cajun Seasoning
- 1 medium white onion (thinly sliced)
- 3 green onion stalks (chopped)
- 1 head of garlic (cloves peeled and thinly sliced)
- 1 750- milliliter bottle dry white wine
- 2 Tbp. butter
In a large pan, heat kielbasa through.
Add garlic, white onion, green onion and butter.
Saute for appx. 2 minutes.
Add clams,scallops, white wine, salt, Louisiana Cajun Seasoning
Cover and simmer 5-7 minute or until clams open.
Pour into serving dish